Please use the form below to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
The app does not open (keep crashing) on my Apple Watch
If the app crashes on start on your Apple Watch, please disable Assistive Touch in Settings -> Accessibility -> Assistive Touch.
The app does not show on my Apple Watch
If the app is installed on your iPhone but it does not show on your Apple Watch, please try the following:
Open “Watch” app on your iPhone, select “My Watch” tab, scroll down to the app name and tap the “Install” button.
You can also try to install the app directly from the Apple Watch “App Store”.
The app does not open on my Apple Watch
If the app is stuck in loading screen, try this procedure:
1) Make sure you’re in the app you’d like to force quit.
2) Press and hold the side button until the power screen appears.
3) Now press and hold the Digital Crown.
4) When successful, you’ll see an animation of the app closing as it fades to the watch face.
Leaderboards are not visible on my Apple Watch
Leaderboards require a Game Center account.
1) Navigate to “Settings > Game Center” on your iPhone and make sure you are signed in.
2) Close the app on your Apple Watch (press the side button, swipe left the app and tap the X button).
3) Re-open the app and wait for a few seconds.
Install the app on my son's Apple Watch (Family Sharing)
All our apps support Family Sharing.
In order to install the app on a family member’s Watch:
1) Open the App Store on Apple Watch.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Account.
3) Tap Purchased.*
* In the store, items your family members have already purchased still show their full price. To avoid paying for the item again, download it from the Purchased page.
None of the above solved my issues
If you are still experiencing issues, restart your Apple Watch by pressing and holding both the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple logo appears.