Please use the form below to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
The app does not show on my Apple Watch
If the app is installed on your iPhone but it does not show on your Apple Watch, please check the following:
1) Make sure that your Apple Watch is updated to watchOS 4.0 or above.
2) Open “Watch” app on your iPhone, select “My Watch” tab, scroll down to the app name and make sure “Show app on Apple Watch” is enabled.
The app does not open on my Apple Watch
If the app is stuck in loading screen, try this procedure:
1) Make sure you’re in the app you’d like to force quit.
2) Press and hold the side button until the power screen appears.
3) Now press and hold the Digital Crown.
4) When successful, you’ll see an animation of the app closing as it fades to the watch face.
None of the above solved my issues on my Apple Watch
If you are still experiencing issues, restart your Apple Watch by pressing and holding both the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple logo appears.