Please use the form below to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.
The app does not show on my Apple Watch
If the app is installed on your iPhone but it does not show on your Apple Watch, please check the following:
1) Make sure that your Apple Watch is updated to watchOS 5.0 or above.
2) Make sure that “Show app on Apple Watch” for the app is enabled in the “Watch” app on your iPhone.
The app keep crashing/freezing at startup on my Apple Watch
If you are experience frequent Watch app crashing and freezing problems, then you should try the procedures below:
1) While it’s loading, Force quit the app by pressing and holding the side button until the “Shut down” screen appears, then press and hold the Digital Crown.
2) Shut down your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button.
3) Hard reset your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button and the Digital Crown for about 10 seconds.